INTACS is an ERP application lifecycle management studio. It is a low-code platform, business framework, and ERP software methodology for governance, development, operation, and maintenance of the ERP application that integrated with quality management system (ISO 9001:2015) and strategic management.
- Strong understanding of business goals, and objectives,
- Gathering and analyze stakeholder needs and expectations,
- Identifying relevant issues related to business objectives,
- Conducting business analysis, and generating a business strategy.
- Determine of quality policies, quality objectives, KPIs, and an action plan to achieve them.
- Design business processes based on unique business needs,
- Create risk management plans, define job roles and responsibilities,
- Develop business applications based on the designed business processes,
- Design and develop SQL server database objects.
- Set up master data, kpi, reports, charts, and dashboards.
Operation and Maintenance
- Support daily maintenance management activities,
- Monitoring performance indictors,
- Conducting internal audits and management reviews for periodic evaluations,
- Monitoring non-conformance risks and implementing corrective actions,
- Implementing change management to control continuous improvement.